Dates & Times
All camps run for one week Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Week One: Monday, June 12 through Friday, June 16
- Week Two: Monday, June 19 through Friday, June 23
- Week Three: Monday, June 26 through Friday, June 30
- All Boca Raton camps meet at the FAU Boca Raton Campus, Engineering East Lobby, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
- "3D Printing with AutoCAD" offered in Week Three, (June 26-30) meets at the FAU John D. MacArthur campus at Jupiter, 5353 Parkside Drive, Jupiter, FL 33458.
Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a recommendation form from their school guidance counselor.
Space is limited to 24 students per class. Payment is due upon acceptance into the program. Students will be notified of their acceptance into the program via the email that is provided in the registration information.
Lunch is not included. Students attending the Boca Raton camps may bring lunch or eat in the university cafeteria. Students attending "3D Printing with AutoCAD" in Week Three, (June 26-30) at the FAU John D. Macarthur Campus at Jupiter, will need to bring lunch since no food services are available at this location.
Camps are $335 each. Students are provided with a camp t-shirt, as well as a pizza lunch on the last day of camp for each week that they are enrolled.
FAU employees receive a 20% discount by entering the promo code "FAUDEAL" when registering their child,(employment verification required to receive the discount).
Aftercare is available from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. for $25 per student, per week.
Late Pickup Fee
For students who are not enrolled in Aftercare there will be a $5 late fee charged for each 15 minutes they are picked up after 4:45 p.m.
For students enrolled in Aftercare, there will be a $5 late fee charged for each 15 minutes they are picked up after 5:45 p.m.
A 50% refund will be given through May 15, 2017. There are no refunds after May 15. Full refunds will only be given in the event that a camp is cancelled.